The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Endgame raiding in classic gold - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Market Place (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=77)
+--- Thread: Endgame raiding in classic gold (/showthread.php?tid=26314)

Endgame raiding in classic gold - bestrsgoldfast - 12-05-2019

They're also effective at meeting all three of their game's main roles (DPS, recovery, tanking) while trimming in both Classic and Retail. Protection Warriors are preferred tanks such as endgame raiding in classic gold, but for leveling up, all the hybrid types (Druid, Shaman, Paladin) have recovery, DPS, and tanking alternatives.

My aim with this collection of articles would be to compare the leveling and match experience between Classic and Retail, without benefiting from some of the additional bonuses Retail players can use to level quicker. Retail WoW offers Heirloom gear -- items that increase in level each single time you do. 

The total amount of experience you get also increases. My playthrough doesn't use these items. Equipment is not crafted by me for my Retail Paladin with a different character. This usually means that my Retail Paladin won't level as quickly as a player with alts is very likely today, to par. My aim, however, isn't to compare the experience of playing WoW with tons of alts, but to compare how the game plays and feels a new player experiencing the match for the first time in both variations.

I have sought to duplicate my original play-through in all of the details I can remember. My Paladin -- Tovah on Classic, Tovahlt on Retail -- has utilized the zones for wow classic gold for sale leveling and played through the content. I've taken exactly the same professions (Blacksmithing, Mining) on the two. I manage the profession leveling at natural down points for doing this, although I've spent some time in game leveling my character and my careers. I've avoided going Away From Keyboard (AFK) on either character so that my leveling rate measurements remain accurate. If I need to go AFK, I log out.