The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Please release my son, he can't run away because he has committed no crime – Sowore’s - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: Please release my son, he can't run away because he has committed no crime – Sowore’s (/showthread.php?tid=26279)

Please release my son, he can't run away because he has committed no crime – Sowore’s - Edoman - 12-04-2019

Please release my son, he can't run away because he has committed no crime – Sowore’s mother appeals to Buhari and DSS 

[Image: 5de7af3e48e3a.jpg]

#RevolutionNow Convener Omoyele Sowore's mother, Esther Kehinde Sowore has appealed to President Buhari and the Department of State Services (DSS) over the continous detention of her son even after meeting his bail conditions. 

Madam Esther in the two-minute 40-second video allayed fear of her son running away if released because "he never committed any crime". 

Sowore's mother also called on all Nigerian mothers to speak out as all her son wanted was a better Nigeria where every child will have a good future.

Quote:She said: “Dear SSS, Dear Buhari, I am Yele Sowore’s mother. I am sending you this message as a mother. I am a woman, your mother is a woman, your wife is a woman also. This is December and Yele has been taken away since August.
“He always comes to me in the village every December but you have been holding him. I am a widow, my son has always been like that. He speaks against injustice and stands up against it. He doesn’t run away, he faces his case. Please release him and let him face his case in court. I know him, he can’t run away because he knows he has not committed any crime.
“You are a Muslim, please in the name of Allah, leave my son, release him. I call on all mothers to speak out, let us join voice for the sake of the future of our children.
“Omoyele is only asking for a better Nigeria so that all our children can have good future. My mind is disturbed that he has not been allowed to go for medical care since August. Alhaji Bichi Yusuf, please obey the law since you have gone to court release Omoyele Sowore now.

“Since I gave birth to him, he always speaks against evil. Even in the village, before he went to school in Lagos, he has always been like that. He is not a criminal, release Sowore now. Please release my son because you have your own son, you take care of your son, let me take care of my children.
“I am a widow, release my son. I cannot eat, I cannot sleep and it is affecting my health. Please release Omoyele Sowore, my son. He is not a criminal. Omoyele is not a criminal, leave him.”

Watch the video below; 

[Image: icon_share.png]