The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' (/showthread.php?tid=26181)

Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' - Edoman - 12-02-2019

Quote:The leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, has alleged that the police and army on Monday invaded the house of his lawyer, in Anambra State.

In a statement authored by himself and made available to our correspondent in Awka, the Anambra State, Kanu said three IPOB members were killed in the alleged onslaught.

He called on world bodies to intervene in the alleged intimidation of IPOB members in Nigeria

He wrote, “Confirmed reports indicate that a combined team of Nigeria police and military assassination squad invaded the home of my lawyer in Oraifite, Anambra State this morning Monday in a bid to kill him and his family.

“Sadly three innocent Biafrans were killed by this invading force at his residence.

“This comes on the heel of yet another killing of two IPOB family members who were peacefully gathering in Arondizuogu on Sunday December 1. Their bodies are still in the morgue.

“It is their responsibility to ensure this wanton brutality, lawlessness and anarchy are duly noted.”

Efforts to get a confirmation from the Police Public Relations Officer in the state  Haruna Mohammed, on the matter did not yield any results as of the time of filing this report as he did not reply to our correspondent’s calls or text message in the regard.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/soldiers-police-attack-my-lawyers-house-kill-three-nnamdi-kanu/amp/

[Image: 10666620_nnamdikanu_jpega12b08ae7cfdf655...f70e69a492]
[Image: 10666621_ekypiqnxsaeywxc_jpeg_jpeg70814f...20cb91ae10]

RE: Nnamdi Kanu: 'Soldiers, Police Attack My Lawyer’s House, Kill 3' - Edoman - 12-02-2019

Two allegedly feared dead as Police invade Nnamdi Kanu’s lawyer’s home

[Image: 5de53337cb391.jpg]

Some police officers who invaded the Anambra home of Ifeanyi Ejiofor, lawyer of the founder of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu, allegedly shot two people dead in an attempt to arrest him. 

In photos shared on social media, a police officer was spotted having a fight with some residents of Oraifite who engaged in a protest over the alleged invasion of the home of Nnamdi Kanu's lawyer who just buried his brother few days ago. 

[Image: 5de532d1e3ed4.jpg]

Former Minister of Aviation and PDP Chieftain, Femi Fani-Kayode however alleged that 4 people died in the home invasion. 

Quote:“Just been informed that the home of my friend and brother, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, in Oraifite, Anambra state has been stormed by the police and 4 people have been killed. Ifeanyi, who is @MaziNnamdiKanu ‘s, buried his brother 4 days ago. His family are still mourning and now this,” he tweeted.

[Image: 5de532ac9520f.png]

The Anambra State Police Command is however yet to confirm the claims made over the alleged home invasion. 
[Image: icon_share.png]
by