The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Stop interfering in Obaseki’s government' - John Oyegun warns Oshiomhole - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Stop interfering in Obaseki’s government' - John Oyegun warns Oshiomhole (/showthread.php?tid=19807)

Stop interfering in Obaseki’s government' - John Oyegun warns Oshiomhole - Edoman - 07-21-2019

'Stop interfering in Obaseki’s government' - John Oyegun warns Oshiomhole

[Image: 5d3489b72c06e.JPG]

Former National chairman of the All Progressives Congress, John Odigie-Oyegun, has urged his successor, Adams Oshiomhole, to desist from interfering in the administration of Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State.

Odigie-Oyegun gave the advice in a statement signed by his Public Affairs Adviser, Ray Morphy, on Sunday in Abuja.
Quote:“I appeal to him (Oshiomhole) to stop disgracing the governing party APC and Edo State. He should give the governor a breathing space to concentrate in doing the job of serving the people of Edo.
“I wonder how he could easily forget that I never interfered or bothered about how he ran the government as the then governor of Edo, all the while I occupied the position of the party’s National chairman.
I am yet to come to terms with why it has become difficult for Oshiomhole to realise that Obaseki is the only APC governor in the entire South-south. And he should be allowed to concentrate in giving the people of Edo the dividends of democracy,’’ Odigie-Oyegun said.
He urged the Progressives Governors Forum not to stand aside and watch their fellow governor being hampered by a party chairman whose actions might lead to political misfortune of the party.  

“I also appeal to the Progressives Governors not to stand aside and watch their fellow governor hampered by a party chairman whose actions may lead to political misfortune of the party in the state,’’ Odigie-Oyegun added.
[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikeji at 21