The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
COZA: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo boycotts sermon, reveals next step concerning Busola Da - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: COZA: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo boycotts sermon, reveals next step concerning Busola Da (/showthread.php?tid=18961)

COZA: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo boycotts sermon, reveals next step concerning Busola Da - Edoman - 06-30-2019

NEWS
COZA: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo boycotts sermon, reveals next step concerning Busola Dakolo’s rape allegations

on
 June 30, 2019
By
 Fikayo Olowolagba [/url]

[Image: Biodun-fatoyinbo.jpg]

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, on Sunday morning did not take the sermon.
He, therefore, declared prayers at Abuja chapter.
This is following protest asking Pastor Fatoyinbo to step down over the rape allegations by Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola
Busola, the wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo had alleged that the COZA founder had forcefully raped her when she was young.
The mother-of-three narrated [url=https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/28/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped-timi-dakolos-wife-alleges-video]how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly forced his way into her when she was a teenager.

Fatoyinbo, who earlier, denied the allegation, on Sunday morning said the elders of the church are on the issue.
He further instructed members of the church not to be violent and stir up prayers.
Fatoyinbo also cancelled the proposed ‘Seven Days of Glory” conference slated for 1st till July 7th in COZA.
“Thank you my members for your support. I’m the most blessed Pastor in the world.
“It took me a longtime to get here today, I dint like what I saw outside this is not what I want to put my members through
“I’m relating to my mentors, the elders of the church are on the matter. With what is going on; we would be having prayers and not “Seven Days of Glory.”

NEWS

RE: COZA: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo boycotts sermon, reveals next step concerning Busola Da - Edoman - 07-01-2019

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations

It takes a lot of courage to be strong especially in a time like this. The Senior Pastor of COZA, writes an emotional letter as he addresses the issues and reacts to issues being raised in the media... But this time, he didn't use the church letter headed paper as he writes from an A4 paper. 

Remember he has stepped down as the pastor in order to give room for elders to investigate on the matter. He seems to have disabled comments on his page in order not to cause unncessary backlash as he has been receiving.

In whatever angle you may be, just take a moment and pray for him... 

Read below...

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXkF8hBnSv/

[Image: 9741652_64259078171664520535302718190620...fefb12c317]
[Image: 9741671_biodunfatoyinbocozapastor_jpeg53...dbfc888074]

RE: COZA: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo boycotts sermon, reveals next step concerning Busola Da - Wayforward - 07-01-2019

(06-30-2019, 02:45 PM)Edoman Wrote: NEWS
COZA: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo boycotts sermon, reveals next step concerning Busola Dakolo’s rape allegations

on
 June 30, 2019
By
 Fikayo Olowolagba [/url]

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA, on Sunday morning did not take the sermon.
This is following protest asking Pastor Fatoyinbo to step down over the rape allegations by Timi Dakolo’s wife, Busola
Busola, the wife of popular singer, Timi Dakolo had alleged that the COZA founder had forcefully raped her when she was young.
The mother-of-three narrated [url=https://dailypost.ng/2019/06/28/coza-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped-timi-dakolos-wife-alleges-video]how Pastor Fatoyinbo allegedly forced his way into her when she was a teenager.

Fatoyinbo, who earlier, denied the allegation, on Sunday morning said the elders of the church are on the issue.
He further instructed members of the church not to be violent and stir up prayers.
Fatoyinbo also cancelled the proposed ‘Seven Days of Glory” conference slated for 1st till July 7th in COZA.
“Thank you my members for your support. I’m the most blessed Pastor in the world.
“It took me a longtime to get here today, I dint like what I saw outside this is not what I want to put my members through
“I’m relating to my mentors, the elders of the church are on the matter. With what is going on; we would be having prayers and not “Seven Days of Glory.”

NEWS

RE: COZA: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo boycotts sermon, reveals next step concerning Busola Da - Wayforward - 07-01-2019

(06-30-2019, 02:45 PM)Edoman Wrote: NEWS

on
 June 30, 2019
By
 Fikayo Olowolagba [/url]