The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Photos of 100L male student killed by gunmen while trying to rescue ladies at Plateau - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: Photos of 100L male student killed by gunmen while trying to rescue ladies at Plateau (/showthread.php?tid=18310)

Photos of 100L male student killed by gunmen while trying to rescue ladies at Plateau - Edoman - 06-12-2019

Photos of 100L male student killed by gunmen while trying to rescue ladies at Plateau State University female hostel

[Image: 5d00d644de4c4.jpg]

Unknown gunmen invaded the female hostels of Plateau State University, Bokkos, on Sunday night leading to the tragic death of a 100L male student of the institution.

The Vice Chancellor of the university, Professor Yohana Daniel Izam, who confirmed the incident o n Monday, said the deceased identified as Ugo Sheni Kimati, a student of Geography department of the school died after he sustained gunshot injuries.

[Image: 5d00d65c2b796.jpg]

It was gathered that late Kimati was one of those who stormed the female hostel in an attempt to try to rescue the female students but was gunned down.

Meanwhile, a friend took to Facebook to mourn the deceased, describing him as "selfless, hardworking, courageous, kind and God fearing"
"Oh my God. Not again. Last week was Tabitha and today Kimati. I am so so speechless. My brother and friend, your hardwork, dedication and commitments are the true testimony of how you lived you life. For the little moment I knew you, I can testify that you are selfless, hardworking, courageous, kind and God fearing. Just as the saying goes; good people don't last. For the kind of person you are, heaven is the right place for you. I believe that even at this moment of our grief, you are up there with our Lord rejoicing. Rest in peace Ugo Sheni Kimati Aka Ugwas."
#We_will_miss_you_forever
#Rahama_2016_Mourns"

[Image: 5d00d5dde5307.png]
[Image: icon_share.png]
by Linda Ikeji at