The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Mike Tyson plans 407-acre cannabis resort - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: Mike Tyson plans 407-acre cannabis resort (/showthread.php?tid=18299)

Mike Tyson plans 407-acre cannabis resort - Gimbiya - 06-12-2019

Mike Tyson plans 407-acre cannabis resort
[Image: Mike-Tyson-e1560313502848.jpg]                      
Mike Tyson hopes to open a cannabis resort in California.
The Tyson Ranch can be visited by weed fans – but it’ll also be used for research purposes.
Tyson is famed for his boxing career.
But now, the retired sportsman is channelling his efforts into a new project.
The 52-year-old set up his own cannabis-themed company in 2016 – Tyson Holistic Holdings.
And the following year, he began developing his own marijuana holiday resort.
The Tyson Ranch is located in Southern California and spans over 400 acres of land.
Development plans show the site will host a variety of tourist attractions.
A lazy river, festival venue and glamping units are among the amenities that are in the works.
Creators also hope to open a hotel to provide a place for cannabis fans to reside.
As well as being a fun place to stay, the Tyson Ranch will be used to cannabis research.
Tyson hopes to explore how the drug can be used for health purposes.
He told Cannabis Tech Today: “I thought about how much good I could do by helping people with cannabis. It was a no-brainer.
“I’ve been fighting for over 20 years, and my body has a lot of wear and tear.
“I had two surgeries and I used marijuana to calm my nerves, and it would take the pain away…
“But before, they had me on those opiates, and those opiates had me all screwed up.”
Tyson’s business partner, Hickman, also spoke about the project.
He explained that the ranch will be “a holistic centre for health and wellness”.
The entrepreneur also hopes the site will be a place to “educate people on the healing benefits” of the plant.