The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP (/showthread.php?tid=17436)

I Need More Time To Disclose Spending On Security Votes, Al-makura Tells SERAP - Edoman - 05-19-2019

The legislative head of Nasarawa State, Umaru Tanko Al-Makura has reacted to a Freedom of Information demand by Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (SERAP) and asked "for additional time inside which to gather and give subtleties on the spending by the State on security cast a ballot, as this will require over 7 days to process given that the data being mentioned covers a time of eight years.

" Gov. Umaru Al-Makura of Nasarawa State This advancement was uncovered today in an announcement by SERAP agent executive Kolawole Oluwadare. The senator's reaction pursued FOI demands SERAP sent a month ago to him and 35 other state governors just as President Muhammadu Buhari, requesting that they: "give data on explicit subtleties of spending of appropriated open assets as security cast a ballot somewhere in the range of 2011 and 2019, given the present security substances in the nation.

" The letter with reference number NS/MOJ/ADM/108/VOL1/65, and sent in the interest of representative Al-Makura by the Nasarawa State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, read to some extent: "I allude to your letter dated twelfth April 2019 mentioning data on the spending of security cast a ballot by Nasarawa State between 2011 to date. I am coordinated to attract your regard for the way that the data being mentioned covers a time of eight years and will require over seven days to process. We will return to you when the data is prepared.

" Responding, SERAP stated: "Thank you for your letter and communicated duty to uncover subtleties of security cast a ballot spending by your State. We ask you to fast track the procedure to guarantee that the data is sent to us before the termination of your term on 29th May 2019.

This would be an ideal separating blessing to the general population of Nasarawa, and demonstrate the path for 35 other state governors and the national government that has flopped, up until now, to react to the FOI demands on security cast a ballot spending.

" SERAP's reaction dated seventeenth May 2019 and sent to senator Al-Makura, read to a limited extent: "In light of your solicitation, SERAP is glad to stretch out the period inside which to give the mentioned data.

We would be thankful if the data is presently given to us inside seven days of the receipt as well as the distribution of this reaction, falling flat which SERAP will make all proper, lawful move to urge Nasarawa state to agree to our solicitation.

read more: https://gistok.ng/i-need-more-time-to-disclose-spending-on-security-votes-al-makura-tells-serap/

[Image: 9431377_almakura1_jpeg59a1e64af84efd8270bf2c312eafd94b]