The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Morning Devotional For Monday 18th March - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Morning Devotional For Monday 18th March (/showthread.php?tid=15307)

Morning Devotional For Monday 18th March - Edoman - 03-18-2019

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY, 18TH MARCH.

YOU REPRESENT HIM.

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him (Colossians 3:17).

The verse above is quite instructive; it says, “Whatsoever”; that is, anything you do, whether in word or deed, it should be in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Why? Because you’re in Him; you’re born of Him. He said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches…” (John 15:5). 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.” We’re in an inseparable union with Him. Your conduct, manner of life, and character should always reflect Him, because you’re His icon; you represent Him.

Christ should, and must, be seen and heard in you. Jesus said he that has seen me has seen the Father, because He epitomized the Father; He was the Father’s reflection; His glory; the express image of His person (Hebrews 1:3). Today, you live in the earth, and do whatever you do as the representative of Jesus; you function in His Name.

Therefore, live and talk as a God-man. This consciousness brings a different perspective to your character. Read our theme verse again: it says live, talk, conduct your life in the Name of the Lord Jesus! Think about it: how many hurtful or abusive remarks can we make in His Name? None! How much untoward conduct can you display in His Name? None! When you talk and act in the Name of Jesus, the result is excellence; He’ll be heard in your speech, and seen in your actions.

Live every day as a conscious representative of Jesus Christ. Never forget who you are; don’t take a holiday from your identity with Him. Let your Christ-character be consistent wherever you go. When you’re in church, at home, office, marketplace, wherever you are, your communication and actions should be the same—gracious, kind, excellent—in the Name of the Lord.

CONFESSION

I’m an ambassador, a conscious representative of Jesus Christ, living in His Name! My communication and actions aptly depict my union and oneness with the Lord. And as God’s Word gets into my spirit, I’m transformed into the same image, from glory to glory, by the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 5:1-2 NLT Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. 2 Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God.

Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Colossians 1:27-28 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 2:1-20 & Deuteronomy 11-12

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 24:1-11 & Exodus 27

#TALKINGSESSION

18TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear heavenly Father, I worship and adore You; blessed be Your Name forever, for You’ve enlightened my heart to know and understand Your will for my life. Therefore, having located my purpose in You, I walk diligently in Your grace for prosperity, divine health, protection, and victory every day. I live by the Word, therefore I am flourishing like a tree,
planted by the rivers of water; my faith is effective,

and everything I do prospers. I’ve given myself wholly to the Word, therefore my life is piloted by the Spirit of God in the direction of God’s destiny for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

RE: Morning Devotional For Monday 18th March - Edoman - 03-18-2019

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 18TH MARCH 2019

THEME: PERVASIVE IMMORALITY.

MEMORISE:

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge. Hebrews 13:4

READ: Matthew 5:27-32

27 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28 But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:

32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes. Judges 21:25

The scripture aptly describes the state of the world today, especially in the area of sexual immorality. Many people this days have no sense of restraint, having eliminated God’s authority over their lives. They are no longer answerable to God, and the boundaries He has defined for the total wellbeing of mankind are being dismantled in order to accommodate their desires. As a result, every sexual absurdity that enters into the depraved minds is turned into a course for social justice by the devil and his agents, and several simple-minded people are getting swept into supporting such so-called “civil right” causes that are essentially a repudiation of the ways of God. Not satisfied with manipulating the world, the devil has set his sights on the Church, which has been his target all along. It is therefore disheartening to see ignorant Christians lowering the standard of God’s word in order to accommodate the world. Such Christians believe that in order to reach out to the world, the word of God needs to be “toned down” to accommodate modern day realities. They forget that the Holy Spirit says in 2 Timothy 2:19:

“Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”

God’s standards are very high, they are firm and they are sealed. This means that you cannot unravel them to add or subtract things in order to accommodate your own desires.

In today’s Bible reading, the Lord Jesus Christ declares God’s standard on immorality to every ear that is willing to hear. The first standard He sets is that adultery is not committed just in the act but also in the lust that arises before the act. The devil knows this and that is why he manipulates men and women to wear clothes that accentuates or reveal their nakedness, even in church. His plan is to ensnare innocent souls into committing adultery and fornication through lust. Another standard of the Lord established in today’s Bible text concerns divorce and re-marriage. Several so-called “Bible-believing” churches have jettisoned God’s standard and have embraced the necessity of divorce and re-marriage as a reality of modern life. Such people are only deceiving themselves and will answer for it on Judgment Day. Are you living by God’s standards in the area of sexual purity?

ACTION POINT:

Endeavor to avoid any act that would foster sexual immorality in the Church of Christ.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 15-16

Isaiah 66:7-24

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS FOR THE CLEANSING POWER?

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

Refrain
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?
Refrain

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white!
Will your soul be ready for His presence bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Refrain

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
O be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
Refrain

*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: MONDAY 18TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: NEVER MAJOR ON MINORS! FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 9:37-53*

Today’s scripture Vs. 51 of the BBE (Bible in Basic English) Version says: “And it came about that when the days were near for Him to be taken up, His face was turned to go to Jerusalem.” HIS FACE WAS TURNED TO JERUSALEM! The word “TURN” in this case means a DETERMINED AGAINST ALL OTHER DISTRACTIONS! His disciplines were ASKING Him questions but He quickly TURNED because He knew that was not the season to TEACH (He had been teaching them for years)!

Now, it was His SEASON to die! He was FOCUSED ON WHY HE WAS BORN – TO DIE, so He TURNED AGGRESSIVELY to face His mission! The Living Bible (TLB) version puts that verse this way: “As the time drew near for His return to heaven, He moved steadily onward toward Jerusalem with an iron will.” HE MOVED TOWARDS JERUSALEM with an IRON WILL! Wow! That is the language of a man or woman who has declared “WAR AGAINST DISTRACTIONS.” IRON-WILL FOCUS! Oh, thank you Lord! In this year 2019, the LORD wants you to fight DISTRACTIONS with a STRONG WILL!

Get this: SATAN WANTS YOU TO BE SO BUSY DOING THINGS NOT RELATED TO YOUR STORY TO GLORY DESTINY! He wants you to focus on what is URGENT but NOT IMPORTANT – what is MINOR; NOT MAJOR! Sometimes he pushes you to focus on what is LESS IMPORTANT! But always remember that the LORD focused like a laser on what the Father wanted Him to do. Ah, note this: *When light is diffused, it has no power at all. But light that is focused has enormous power.

Take the sun as an example. On its own, the light won’t harm grass. But if you focus its light with a magnifying glass, you can burn that grass. Focus light even more and it becomes a laser – and a laser can cut through steel and kill cancer. There are times I cut off every appointment not related to WRITING ODM! I cut off invitations to be a GUEST SPEAKER at conventions, etc, because I know they will dilute my focus! FOCUS ON FEW THINGS THAT COUNT! FOCUS ON YOUR FOCUS!*

*In your business, focus on the CUSTOMER; not your competitors! Focus your life on eternity and not just on this planet!* Focus on what matters most daily and always remember what Paul said (1Corinthians 10:23) paraphrased: NOT ALL THINGS ARE EXPEDIENT – HELPFUL! Cut them off!

*PRAYER POINTS:* Take Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I SCATTER every plan to DISTRACT ME from my GLORY this year!
3. I SCATTER every plan to GET ME TO BE BUSY on URGENT but not important issues this year in Jesus name.
4. I pull down DREAM KILLERS and FRUSTRATION MANUFACTURERS in Jesus name. *Pray about today as led now.*
*THE BIBLE-IN-ONE-YEAR: 1SAMUEL 14 – 16*
*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 2: The Old Rugged Cross*

1. On the hill far away,
Stood an old rugged Cross
The emblem of suff’ring and shame
And I love that old Cross
Where the dearest and blest
For a world of lost sinners was slain

*Chorus*
So I’ll cherish that old rugged Cross
Till my trophies at last I lay down
I will cling to the old rugged Cross
And exchange it someday for a crown

2. Oh, that old rugged Cross
So despised by the world
Has a wondrous attraction for me
For the dear Lamb of God,
Left his Glory above
To bear it to dark Calvary

3. In the old rugged Cross,
Stain’d with blood so divine
A wondrous beauty I see
T’was on that old Cross
Jesus suffered and died
To pardon and sanctified me

Seed of Destiny

Monday 18th March

TOPIC: FUELLING YOUR PRAYER LIFE BY THE WORD

SCRIPTURE: Take with you words,"and turn to the Lord": say unto him,"Take away all iniquity, and receive us graciously": so will we render the calves of our lips. Hosea 14:2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You cannot be worded and be prayerless; to be wordful is to be prayerful.
The Scripture makes it clear that we are commanded to pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17). We are expected to pray as often as we breathe. Since breathing is continuous and endless,"prayer should also be continuous and endless. Today, we shall look at one key that helps to put us in a prayer mode, thereby fuelling our prayer life.

Now, one of the things that fuel our prayer life is the Word of God. The Word of God is a fuel for prayer. The Word of God and prayer are inextricably connected.

Our anchor Scripture makes us to understand that every time you carry the Word of God, you turn to the Lord in prayer effortlessly. As a matter of practice, anytime I find new revelation from God’s Word, I express it in prayer.

In John 15":7,"the Bible says, If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. You cannot be worded and be prayerless. Many people do not pray because they lack what to say or they lack the Word of God with which to pray. But when you are full of the Word, prayer flows naturally. Having utterance in prayer is not a matter of vocabulary but the right word to talk to God about from His Word. When you study God’s Word, you would realize that there is too much to tell God about your life, family, church and the nation, etc., at the place of prayer from the Word of God.

Beloved, you cannot be worded and be prayerless; to be wordful is to be prayerful. My counsel is, make up your mind to deepen your prayer life by a consistent study of the Word of God.
Remember this": You cannot be worded and be prayerless; to be wordful is to be prayerful.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Ask God to open your eyes to behold wondrous things out of God’s Word (Psalm 119:18).
2. Strengthen your prayer life by studying the Word of God.
PRAYER: Open my eyes Lord to behold wondrous things out of Your Word (Psalm 119:18). I receive the Word to boost my prayer life by studying Your Word consistently,"Lord in Jesus Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 26:52 to 28:15,"Luke 3":1 to 22,"Psalm 61":1 to 8,"Proverbs 11":16 to 17.

QUOTE: Anyone who does not take the Bible serious can never operate with faith. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT: The human skin is completely replaced about 1,"000 times during a person’s lifetime.
TODAY IN HISTORY": 18/03/1965 - Cosmonaut Aleksei Leonov, becomes the first person to walk in space.

*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Monday, March 18, 2019*

*TOPIC: TEACH US TO NUMBER OUR DAYS*
*Read: Psalm 90:1-12*

*MEMORISE: _So teach us to number our days, That we may gain a heart of wisdom_ (Psalm 90:12).*

*EXPOSITION*

Numbering our days means, realising the brevity of life. It means knowing like Job that man born of woman is of few days (Job 14:1). When we recognise that we have only few days on this earth, that will help us think rightly about how to spend our times. This, in turn, will encourage us to grow in wisdom. We will want to judge well how to use the time allotted to us, and this requires godly wisdom. Whatsoever is wise, will observe these things, and they will understand the loving-kindness of the Lord (Psa. 107:43).

What are these things? Psalm 107:1ff itemise them. These wonderful deeds of God include:
Deliverance from distress (vv. 6);
Satisfy the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things (vv. 9);
Brought us out of darkness and deepest gloom (vv. 14); and
Sent forth his Word, healed and rescued us from the grave (vv. 20).

As believers in Christ Jesus, we are to be aware that we have a purpose in living to fulfil the course of His will for our lifetimes. In living each day, we should be seeking His will. We are to be aware of not wasting our times, but using wisdom in how we conduct our affairs (Eph. 5:15-17). When you have the understanding of God on how to spend your days, you will know that you are not allowed to spend it anyhow. You have a very short time here on earth, compared to where you are going after your departure- eternity. It is what you do here that will prepare you for that eternity. Most importantly, your attitude to, and relationship with Christ would determine your eternity (Jn. 3:16ff).

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, help me to be conscious that this world is not my home, so I don’t forget myself in the midst of celebrations.
*2.* Father, deliver individuals and families who are idolizing birthday celebrations.
*3.* Lord, make the Church more aware of eternity than terrestrial attainments.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 35:19 – 36:13; Deut. 1:1-1:35; Mark 14:63 – 15:12
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*