The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Morning Devotional For Friday 15th March - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Morning Devotional For Friday 15th March (/showthread.php?tid=15176)

Morning Devotional For Friday 15th March - Edoman - 03-15-2019

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

FRIDAY, 15TH MARCH.

COMPELLED BY THE TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL.

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty (2 Peter 1:16).

The first thing that should compel you about preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the truth of the Gospel. The Gospel isn’t an assumption or some fairytale. Peter said, “We have not followed cunningly devised fables”; this Gospel is truth.

Secondly, the content of the Gospel, what it states, is most compelling: that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, and that He was, and is, the Son of God in truth—God in the flesh. Moreover, He was crucified on the Cross, and died for us. He was buried, and God raised Him from the dead, and He’s alive today; His death on the Cross was a sacrifice for the sins of the world.

When Jesus died, we died in Him; when He was buried, we were buried in Him; when God raised Him back to life, we were raised together with Him, and because He lives, we live. Hallelujah! These are our convictions about Christ and the Gospel! 2 Corinthians 5:21 says, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”

Think about it: one who knew no sin was made sin for us, that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him, so that whereas we were dead in sin, now in Him, we live! What a message! There’s nothing like it in the world; it’s the greatest story ever told; the greatest news of all time!

Now, to think that this is the Gospel that Abraham looked forward to, that Isaac and Jacob and the patriarchs looked forward to and prophesied about; to think that this is the Gospel that we’ve embraced, and has become so real to our spirits, is overwhelming. It’s an unending song, an ever-flowing stream of unending joy.

When you think about Jesus, and what the Gospel means, and all that He’s done for you, you should be compelled to preach it more than ever. Refuse to be quiet; tell it everywhere.

CONFESSION

I’m compelled by the truth of the Gospel to preach it around the world. The zeal of the Lord propels me to proclaim liberty to the captives, and turn men from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God. The Lord Himself is effectually at work in me—His power and desire—to fulfil His delight and please Him in all things. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1 Corinthians 9:16-23 For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 17 For if I do this thing willingly, I have a reward: but if against my will, a dispensation [of the gospel] is committed unto me. 18 What is my reward then? [Verily] that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel. 19 For though I be free from all [men], yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more. 20 And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; 21 To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law. 22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all [men], that I might by all means save some. 23 And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with [you].

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
Luke 1:1-25 & Deuteronomy 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Matthew 23:1-12 & Exodus 24

#TALKINGSESSION

15TH MARCH.

KINDLY SAY THESE WORDS OUT LOUD

Dear Father, I rejoice at the comfort and assurance that Your Word has brought to me today. I thank You for watching over me today to do me good, and for showing me Your great love, faithfulness, and mercies. I am fully aware that the quality of life that I live is based on the faith-filled words that I utter. I hold

fast to the profession of faith without wavering, therefore, I declare that my life, health, family and finances are consistent with Your Word. I am blessed with faithful Abraham, thus, I manifest blessings everywhere I go, and the blessing of God upon my life gives me the advantage; causing me to win today and every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you

RE: Morning Devotional For Friday 15th March - Edoman - 03-15-2019

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 15TH MARCH 2019

THEME: DON’T GET CARRIED AWAY!

MEMORISE:

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. Psalm 37:1

READ: Psalm 37:1-9

1Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

In today’s reading, the Lord instructs us three times not to fret (worry or be envious) over the prosperity of evildoers. This should indicate to us how important this issue is to His heart, and it should also establish the fact that the righteous can fall into temptation of aligning with evildoers because of their prosperity. We must not get carried away by the “success” of unbelievers, especially when they dangle their evil carrots at us so that we can join them in their unrighteous deeds. Even Asaph, a chief Levite, was faced with the dilemma. In Psalm 73:3-8, he confessed as follows:

“For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.For there are no bands in their death: but their strength is firm. They are not in trouble as other men; neither are they plagued like other men. Therefore pride compasseth them about as a chain; violence covereth them as a garment.Their eyes stand out with fatness: they have more than heart could wish.They are corrupt, and speak wickedly concerning oppression: they speak loftily.”

He was in this state until God opened his heart to comprehend the final destiny of all unbelievers (Psalm 73:17-22). In like manner, so many children of God are becoming envious of sinners today. If you feel this way, God is asking me to tell you that your godliness is not in vain. He is taking account of your watchfulness in doing His will, and in due season, He will show the wicked world that you were right and they were wrong.

Beloved, it is a lie of the devil when people tell you that everyone is cooked and so you should join them in being corrupt. Just as He did in Elijah’s time, God has reserved in this generation an unimaginable number of His children who have made up their minds to follow Him wholly (1 Kings 19:14&18). The story was told of two soldiers during the reign of terror in the Soviet Union, who stormed the meeting place of some Christians and threatened to kill whoever confessed Jesus Christ. They also gave the opportunity of freedom to those who wanted to change their minds on their faith. Unfortunately, some of these Christians denied Christ and were allowed to go. Once they had left, the soldiers shut the door and revealed their true identities as children of God. They deliberately did what they did to weed out false brethren so that they could safely worship with true Christians. Today, ungodliness is in vogue because it seems to pay off. It is not true, beloved of God, especially when you consider what becomes of unbelievers at the end of their lives. I encourage you to stay on the path of holiness because whosoever endures to the end shall experience the ultimate in God’s salvation (Matthew 10:22).

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please help me to keep holding fast to the word of salvation till I see You in glory.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Corinthians 7-9

Isaiah 63:15-64:12

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 2 : OH JESUS I HAVE PROMISED

1. O Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Be Thou forever near me,
My Master and my Friend;
I shall not fear the battle
If Thou art by my side,
Nor wander from the pathway
If Thou wilt be my Guide.

2. Oh, let me feel Thee near me;
The world is ever near;
I see the sights that dazzle,
The tempting sounds I hear;
My foes are ever near me,
Around me and within;
But, Jesus, draw Thou nearer,
And shield my soul from sin.

3. Oh, let me hear Thee speaking,
In accents clear and still,
Above the storms of passion,
The murmurs of self-will;
Oh, speak to reassure me,
To hasten, or control;
Oh, speak, and make me listen,
Thou Guardian of my soul.

4. O Jesus, Thou hast promised
To all who follow Thee
That where Thou art in glory
There shall Thy servant be;
And Jesus, I have promised
To serve Thee to the end;
Oh, give me grace to follow,
My Master and my Friend.

5. Oh, let me see Thy footmarks,
And in them plant mine own;
My hope to follow duly
Is in Thy strength alone.
Oh, guide me, call me, draw me,
Uphold me to the end;
And then to rest receive me,
My Savior and my Friend.

*OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL*

_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

*DATE: FRIDAY 15TH MARCH, 2019*

*TOPIC: WHEN THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND!*

*BASIC SCRIPTURES: DANIEL 10-1-9; MATTHEW 10:16*

SOMETIMES, THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WON’T UNDERSTAND YOUR JOURNEY! THEY DON’T NEED TO! IT WAS NOT MEANT FOR THEM! Oh! That was Daniel’s experience in Daniel 10:7 – “And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.” *ONLY HIM SAW IT!* Wow! They were with him, but they did not understand the vision! They did not see it!

Sometimes, people attack you because they CANNOT understand why you do some things you do! *Sometimes, people may not catch your vision because it was not given to them to understand! IT IS YOUR JOURNEY; YOUR ASSIGNMENT – NOT THEIRS!* Ask God for the gift of UNPREDICTABILITY! Don’t allow people to predict your next move, your next action always! Remember to be as wise as the snake – it moves in SPIRAL patterns, in order to confuse enemies! Stop trying to EXPLAIN your life and ministry to everyone! Stop trying to carry everyone along! Those sent to you by God will understand even before you speak! Note this: GOD DOES NOT CALL MEN! He calls A MAN! Beware of those that are friends to your enemies and also beware of friends that are NEUTRAL IN your BATTLES! They don’t believe in you! Watch and pray and be as wise as the serpent this year! *ODM NEW YORK office – see page 61.*

*“THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINISTER!”*
*Oh! Don’t miss the NEXT BATTLE AXE INT’L MINISTERS’ CONFERENCE OF 2019 MARCH 29TH – 31ST. 29TH IS 6pm. 30TH ARE 3 SESSIONS from 8am. 31ST is impartation service 8am! Venue is Manna Mountain OGUDU Orioke Lagos! THEME:

“THERE IS A ‘MOSES’ IN EVERY MINSTER!” IT IS A NEW PHASE YOU ARE SOARING INTO! Wow!*

*PRAYER POINTS:

Take Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…*
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, grant me extraordinary GRACE to live in deep wisdom!
3. I vow NEVER to try to please everyone! I resist DISCOURAGEMENT when MEN DON’T agree with me!
4. I shall NOT fail God or my generation! I shall not be a victim of wicked men this year! I shall not EXPLAIN or COMPLAIN in Jesus name. loose NEW HELPERS concerning 2019!
5. Pray about that battle confronting you! Give Him THANKS!
6. Pray about today as led now! Hold on and hold out!

*THE BIBLE IN YEAR: 1SAMUEL 4 – 7*

*BY: BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)*
_PUBLISHER/AUTHOR AND EDITOR-IN-CHIEF_

*Song 3: My Faith Looks Up To Thee*

1. My faith looks up to Thee
Thou Lamb of Calvary, Saviour divine;
Now hear me while I pray;
Take all my guilt away;
Oh, let me from this day
Be wholly Thine.

2. May Thy rich grace impart
Strength to my fainting heart,
My zeal inspire;
As Thou hast died for me
Oh, may my love to Thee
Pure, warm, and changeless be
A living fire.

3. While life’s dark maze I tread,
And griefs around me spread,
Be Thou my guide;
Bid darkness turn to day,
Wipe sorrow’s tears away,
Nor let me ever stray
From Thee aside.

4. All thru life’s transient dream,
Until death’s sullen stream
Shall o’er me roll,
Blest Saviour, with Thy love,
Fear and distrust remove;
Make me Thy grace to prove
Transform my soul.

Seed of Destiny 

Friday,  15th March

TOPIC: THE POWER OF PERSISTING FAITH

SCRIPTURE: And I say unto you,"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. Luke 11":9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The battles of life are not won by the physical size or might of a person but by the audacity of faith.

Sometime ago,"I saw a little video clip; a tiny goat engaged a big cow with its tiny horn in a battle and pushed the cow. The cow pushed the goat backwards but the goat still remained. The cow pushed it back the second time but the goat still remained and then pushed the cow backward also. Angrily, the cow threw the goat to a far distance but the goat got up, shook itself, came back and engaged the cow again in the combat. Suddenly, the cow started reversing and after a little while, it turned back and started going its way.

Can you imagine? A tiny goat beat a big-for-nothing cow because of its audacity.
Beloved, I want to let you know that you do not win by size, you win by faith. The battles of life are not won by the physical size or might of a person but the by audacity of faith. It is not your physical size that would make you win the battles of life but your faith. You win by faith and your faith is fed by your light.

Beloved, it takes faith to engage the enemy in every battle of life. My counsel is, build your faith and increase your audacity in life.

Remember this": The battles of life are not won by the physical size or might of a person but by the audacity of faith.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to engage your faith in God in the battles of life.
2. Persist in prayer and the study of the Word consistently in order to build a solid faith.

PRAYER: O Lord,"I receive the grace to persist in knowing You through the practice of prayer and the study of the Word. Help me not to give up on You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": DEDICATION TO PRAYER AND THE WORD.
DAILY READING: Numbers 22:21 to 23:30,"Luke 1":57 to 80,"Psalm 58":1 to 11,"Proverbs 11":12 to 13.
QUOTE: When your faith is weak,"your destiny is not secured. Culled from 15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL by Dr Paul Enenche.
AMAZING FACT": A woman’s heart beats slightly faster than a man’s heart.
TODAY IN HISTORY: 15/03/1985 – The first Internet domain name is registered

*THE LIVING WATER*

*DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE*

*Friday, March 15, 2019*

*TOPIC: WRONG CONNECTION*

*Read: John 14:6-13*

*MEMORISE: _Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me”_ (John 14:6).*

*EXPOSITION*

Experts in the electrical field can tell us the effects of wrongly installed electricity. Apart from no positive results, it may occasion inferno, which has destructive effects on lives and properties. A whole estate has got razed down due to wrongly connected electrical installations. As it is in the physical, so it is spiritually.

Jesus Christ remains our Source, Root and Body. We are streams that must be connected to the Source. We are branches that must be fixed with the Vine. That’s why He told us, “Without me, you can do nothing!” Many people are trying to reach God without passing through Jesus Christ! That is a wrong connection. You can’t be connected! There can never be light without the Light of the world! Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Connecting with any other person or deity to reach God is like somebody who wants to see Mr. 

President, but wants to go through the arch enemy of the president. Would he achieve meeting the president? That is wrong connection.

No man, religious founder, fighter or fundamentalist is equal to Jesus Christ. It is only through Christ; every other one is a wrong connection. Have you wrongly connected yourself, or someone wrongly connected you? You can do yourself good by disconnecting immediately. This would avert needless destruction of lives and properties. Connect, if you are not yet connect with Jesus Christ, by acknowledging, accepting and renouncing your evil ways. Stay connected by regular prayer, feeding on His Word and fellowship with the right people–God’s people. May you stay connected to the throne of Grace.

*PRAYER POINTS*

*1.* Lord, disconnect me from anything, anybody or anywhere I have been wrongly connected to.
*2.* Oh Lord, help couples who have been wrongly connected, to manage themselves by connecting to Jesus.
*3.* Father, raise more giants who will go out there convincing people of the danger of not connecting to the source, Jesus Christ
*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Numbers 31:8 – 32:17; Mark 13:34 – 14:18
*Author: CAC WORLDWIDE*
*Remain Blessed!*