The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder (/showthread.php?tid=13438)

YahayaNatasha Akpoti: Yahaya Bello Is Framing Me For Murder - Edoman - 01-23-2019

@POLITICSNGR

SDP Senatorial Candidate, Natasha Akpoti has accused the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello of framing her for Murder and Gun running.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Akpoti, in a statement via her facebook page, alleged that bello was plotting to frame her for the death of one 'Enesi'. She wrote;

"It was drawn to my attention that GYB planned on framing me up for the murder of Enesi and equipping thugs with guns.
At midnight, masked gun men in military uniforms stormed the residences of two of my supporters :

1. Friday Ovoro (picture attached) who was shot in the leg and dragged away in the presence of his wife .

2. David Otori who was absent so his aged father was taken away, but freed 2 hours ago .

Reports reaching me is that this was a “joint task operation”. Their intention is to force a confessionary statement from Friday so I would be roped in and arrested.

Trite it to say that this is happening right on the very day I am to attend a security meeting in Lokoja (see attached).
Well, I am heading to the Lokoja police command and would keep you updated on the unfolding development.

Dear GYB,
Tick Tock...
As the chief security officer of Kogi State, with a 100m bounty, you still can’t find the murders of Yusuf Sementi and Enesi Ojo because ... you gave the mastermind."

SDP Senatorial Candidate, Natasha Akpoti has accused the Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello of framing her for Murder and Gun running.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Akpoti, in a statement via her facebook page, alleged that bello was plotting to frame her for the death of one 'Enesi'. She wrote;

"It was drawn to my attention that GYB planned on framing me up for the murder of Enesi and equipping thugs with guns.
At midnight, masked gun men in military uniforms stormed the residences of two of my supporters :

1. Friday Ovoro (picture attached) who was shot in the leg and dragged away in the presence of his wife .

2. David Otori who was absent so his aged father was taken away, but freed 2 hours ago .

Reports reaching me is that this was a “joint task operation”. Their intention is to force a confessionary statement from Friday so I would be roped in and arrested.

Trite it to say that this is happening right on the very day I am to attend a security meeting in Lokoja (see attached).
Well, I am heading to the Lokoja police command and would keep you updated on the unfolding development.

Dear GYB,
Tick Tock...
As the chief security officer of Kogi State, with a 100m bounty, you still can’t find the murders of Yusuf Sementi and Enesi Ojo because ... you gave the mastermind."

https://politicsngr.com/yahaya-bello-framing-murder-senatorial-candidate-natasha-akpoti/

[Image: 8567722_akpoti2_jpge8d0968661e7a5e3b4141fc99138f259]
[Image: 8567723_akpoti_jpg146cbf8e3cdf9e4730f00ddb751d71c3]