The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Forums
Morning Devotional For Wednesday 5th December - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: Retired Forums (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums. Please Make Your Post Within The 3 Forums In General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+---- Forum: Daily Devotions (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Morning Devotional For Wednesday 5th December (/showthread.php?tid=11710)

Morning Devotional For Wednesday 5th December - Edoman - 12-05-2018

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

WEDNESDAY, 5TH DECEMBER.

YOU’RE NOT A NATURAL MAN.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him… (1 Corinthians 2:14).

The natural man is the man that’s not born again; the life in him is the ordinary human life; that’s what makes him a natural man. However, when you’re born again, you’re not by any means a natural man, because your human life has been supplanted by God’s divine life. Jesus said in John 3:6, “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”

The one who’s born again is born of the Spirit by the Word: “Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever” (1 Peter 1:23). You’re born of the Word the same way Jesus was born of the Word; the life in you is the life of the Word. This is the reason you’re indestructible. We just read it: the Word that gave birth to you—the Word from which you came—is indestructible; it lives and abides forever.

Being born again, you’re the heavenly man; the God-man from heaven, with the life of Christ. Refuse to see yourself as human; you’re divine! As Jesus is, so are you in this world (1 John 4:17). You might ask, “Won’t that be going too far?” No; it’s the truth!
Psalm 82:6 says, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.” The Lord Jesus quoted the very same scripture in John 10:34-36. Until, and unless you see yourself, not as a human being, but as a god in the earth, you’ll suffer what human beings suffer.

You’re not an ordinary person. Recall the words of Jesus in Mark 16:17-18: “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

Anyone who can do the things Jesus outlined in the portion of the scripture above is certainly not human; and that’s you. You’re the believing one; a divine personality, with the same life and nature with God.

CONFESSION

Blessed Father, how great and glorious you are! I celebrate your life in me, which gives me the nature of righteousness and dominion over this world! As Jesus is, so am I—full of your glory, power, and love. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

John 1:12-13 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Corinthians 2:14-15 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned. 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

1-Year Bible Reading Plan
2 John & Daniel 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan
Revelation 7:11-17 & Amos 3-4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN

5TH DECEMBER.

I affirm that I am not of this world; I hail from God, and dwell in the Kingdom of light, and of God’s dear son where I reign with Christ and rule by the power of the Spirit! I am of the day and not of the night. I am anointed with the Holy Ghost to preach the good news of Christ’s salvation, and bring as many as the Father have ordained out of darkness into His marvelous light,

and into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. I am convinced that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes, hence, my avowed commitment to its continued propagation around the world. By the ability of the Spirit, I will keep preaching and fulfilling God’s plan of bringing many to righteousness. Hallelujah! I am the light of the world; my calling is to

illumine the hearts of men. When I arrive anywhere, illumination comes, and confusion and perplexity are dispelled. I am a man on a mission; therefore, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places, I am making progress with giant strides, with all of nature, and everything that exists, working together in my favour. Blessed be God.

SPEAK IN OTHER TONGUES NOW

God bless you

RE: Morning Devotional For Wednesday 5th December - Edoman - 12-05-2018

*SEEDS OF DESTINY*

DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY,"DECEMBER 05, 2018

*UNDERSTANDING PRAYER*

SCRIPTURE": After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven,"Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Matthew 6":9-13,"

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY": A person’s relationship with God is confirmed by the buoyancy,"vibrancy and liveliness of their prayer life.

The subject of prayer has always been greeted with many misconceptions. Some people think that prayer is only done when there is a problem or a need. This is why such people can actually live for a week, month or year without talking to God in prayer until there is a challenge. This is a serious misconception about prayer.

Now, what is prayer?
Prayer is a platform for communion between God and man; it is the platform for the building, strengthening, and development of relationship between God and man. Relationship must precede request. To request for things from someone you have no relationship with makes one a beggar.

Every relationship must be serviced by communication. Communication breakdown equals relationship breakdown. A person’s relationship with God is confirmed by the buoyancy, vibrancy and liveliness of their prayer life.

Now, as a person communicates with God at the place of prayer, he has the opportunity to really know the God he is serving. Prayer brings you to a point where you are no longer a stranger to God, and thus, positions you for exploits.

Beloved, as you stand before God at the place of prayer consistently, may He open your eyes to see clearly the plans He has for you, in Jesus’ Name.

REMEMBER THIS": A person’s relationship with God is confirmed by the buoyancy,"vibrancy and liveliness of their prayer life.

ASSIGNMENTS":
1. Decide to make praying and studying of the Word of God part of your daily schedule.
2. Pray as often as you breathe.

PRAYER: O Lord,"draw me closer to Yourself in relationship. Open my eyes to behold the wonders of Your Presence, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE": UNDERSTANDING PRAYER.

QUOTE: Wisdom is located at the place of prayer. An encounter with the all-wise God will bring a person into connection with wisdom. Culled From PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER by Dr Paul Enenche

DAILY READING: 1 Chronicles 1:1 to 2:17,"Acts 23":11 to 35,"Psalm 3":1 to 8,"Proverbs 18":14 to 15.

AMAZING FACT: Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.

TODAY IN HISTORY: 05/12/2014 – Exploration Flight Test 1, the first flight test of Orion is launched.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2018.

THEME: YOU ARE UNTOUCHABLE.

MEMORISE:

And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 1 Peter 3:13

READ: Deuteronomy 28:7-13

7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

8 The LORD shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

9 The LORD shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, and walk in his ways.

10 And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the LORD; and they shall be afraid of thee.

11 And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the LORD thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

It is surprising to see professing Christians fretting and cringing before agents of the devil. Some would not even want to go to their villages for fear of evil doers. Even when they visit, they literarily lie that all is not well with them in the city because they are afraid that if the villagers realize that they are making it, they may do something to affect them adversely. This is not right at all. For me, it was after I gave my life to Christ that I finally had the boldness to visit my village. In those days, witches were almost flying in broad daylight in my village, but thanks be t God that things have now changed so greatly that my village is now for Christ. Take a look at today’s memory verse again and believe in the infallible word of God therein. Also believe these declarations of God to you in Deuteronomy 28:7:

“The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.”

If you live by these words of God in faith, you become untouchable to the enemy, irrespective of whatever he throws at you.

However, to activate the power in God’s word, you need to reverence the word. The proof of reverencing God’s word is obeying what it says. That is why today’s Bible readings clearly states that if we listen to the voice of the Lord and obey His commandments, only then will we be partakers of His promises. We therefore become untouchable when we live our lives in reverence to God’s word, which is quick, powerful, prevailing and sharper than any two-edged sword. Hebrews 4:12 says:

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.”

No wonder the Holy Spirit advised us to allow the word of God to dwell in us richly in all wisdom (Colossians 3:16). The devil cannot destroy you if you live according to the word of God because the word will fight for you even without you knowing it. Some people don’t have a revelation of God’s word in Hebrews 4:12; this scripture means that the word is active, doing warfare silently without people even knowing that it is at work. For these reasons, you must pay attention to the word of God by meditating on it day and night. That is the secret of being untouchable indeed!

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please hide me in Your secret place and make me untouchable to all my enemies in Jesus’ Name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezekiel 45-46

John 7:25-39

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 18: CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Chorus
Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

3. Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.

OUR DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL???
_A DEVOTIONAL BOOKLET FOR CHAMPIONS_

DATE: WEDNESDAY 5TH DECEMBER, 2018

TOPIC: HE TOLD HIM: TAKE IT UP…?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2KINGS 6:1-7; PROVERBS 22:7?

The devil is determined to enslaved as many people as he can and keep them in slavery forever! I don’t know what the devil has schemed up for you to put you to shame but I am sent to declare concerning you: Every plot from the pit of hell to tie you down and limit you, is scattered today in Jesus name!

Oh, catch this: No matter the worst thing the devil can come up with, God’s best will always overtake it! Yes! God is busy working on your case and He has a plan! The AXE-HEAD sank and the man who borrowed it cried out for help. The prophet of God, Elisha, just cut down a stick and threw it into the very place that the axe-head sank, and instantly the unusual happened! Two quick lessons here: 1. The stick was dropped at the VERY LOCATION where the AXE-HEAD fell! GOD IS VERY SPECIFIC CONCERNING YOUR CASE! He can locate you SPECIFICALLY and SPECIALLY from the approximately 8 billion souls on this planet today! He knows your SPECIFIC ADDRESS and He has SPECIFIC BATTLES! So, refuse to fear! 2. The God that you are serving cannot be limited by natural laws! He is not subject to political, economic or biological laws, Maybe all the laws are against you but they cannot be against your God!

2018 is ending and the Gregorian Calendar May Be Against You, But it Cannot Be Against Your God! Don’t Give Up Now! Biology (Your Age/Time) May Be Against You, But Not Against Your God! Cry out to Him and watch Him do the impossible! Cry out to Him and watch Him reverse the irreversible! Did the axe-head not float again? Ah! Receive this: Your blessings and breakthroughs that sank in the waters of delay and anguish, will float again! The LORD is saying: “FEAR NOT! Your AXE-HEAD shall FLOAT AGAIN!” That blessing will float and come within your reach again! Just reach out your hand and take it! Yes! TAKE IT! Elisha told that man, “TAKE IT UP!” The Spirit of God is telling you the same today: “THANK ME IN ADVANCE DAILY BY FAITH AND TAKE UP THAT BLESSING! Weep not! Reject depression and murmuring!” Thank the LORD and watch Him reverse the irreversible! Yea! Take up that blessing BY FAITH now and if you can, don’t miss the Lagos anointing service of this Saturday:

_Plan and prepare to attend the Manna Mountain Lagos for the last 2018 ANOINTING SERVICE of 2018, on SATURDAY December 8th, Time is 8am with the theme: “REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE.” Venue: Ogudu._

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My Faith Looks Up To Thee…?
1. Pray seriously as led concerning today’s word.

2. NOTHING can be against me! Lord, through my life/ministry, show the world that You are a SPECIFIC God.

3. I refuse depression! I take up my testimony by faith! Lord, reverse every irreversible past in Jesus name. Pray about today now!

For Daily Update please like and follow the page below: https://www.facebook.com/ODMBooks/
BY BISHOP (DR) CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (CEK)
_PUBLISHER/WRITER OF ODM_

THE LIVING WATER

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

TOPIC: CROWD OR CHRIST?

Read: Mark 10:46-52

MEMORISE: Then many warned him to be quiet; but he cried out all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!" (Mark 10:48).

EXPOSITION

There is this popular saying: “If you consider the noise in the market place, you will never get anything done!” You are counseled, by the saying to focus only on the person you are transacting business with, in the market. After all, it is just a hell of market place noise, which you cannot pick meaning thing from!

It is unfortunate that we rarely apply the above to our Christian lives. The person who has called us in Jesus Christ. He gave the invitation and you respond (Matt.11:28), while some declined to come to him (John 1:3). Why will you now start focusing on the imposter, the devil, chief mischief maker? Moses lifted up the bronze serpent in the wilderness. Those who wished to live did themselves good by looking up to it (Num. 21:9)
Furthermore, Bartholomew, the poor blind beggar teaches us a good lesson. The crowd around Jesus Christ could have served as a very huge impediment to him as touching getting what he desired from the lord but for his doggedness to ignore their abusive restrain on him. This man, knowing his ordeal, never paid off for the poor beggar who received his instant miracle.

If you will get anything from God, He expects you to listen only to what He says to you. If you listen to what your friends, colleagues, enemies, and the society say, you are shifting focus, and disappointment looms. In every situation, keep looking up to Jesus Christ (Heb. 12:2). He remains the Author and Finisher of our faith. Keep trusting in Him.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Lord, help me to look away from the distraction of the crowd and be focused on what you have for me.

2. I refuse to be intimidated by what the crowd is doing.

3. Lord, help children from Christian homes to stop following the ungodly crowd in their various institution to sin.

EXTRA READING FOR TODAY: Ezekiel 45 -46
Author: CAC WORLDWIDE
Remain Blessed!