The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error

Forums
Titus O’Neil reveals he is a product of rape - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://contripeople.com)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://contripeople.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+--- Thread: Titus O’Neil reveals he is a product of rape (/showthread.php?tid=10255)

Titus O’Neil reveals he is a product of rape - Gimbiya - 09-30-2018

WWE Superstar Titus O’Neil who reacted to a video shared by former ESPN Sports center anchor, Jemele Hill, showing victims of rape pleading with Senator Jeff Flake to reconsider his position on Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination, revealed that he is a product of rape.
[Image: Wrestler-Titus-O%E2%80%99Neil-reveals-he...asnews.jpg]
Titus O’Neil who took to Twitter to disclose this, revealed that his mom gave birth to him at the age of 12, after being raped at 11. He wrote;

I had to tell my mother this morning to Stop watching the News!! My mother was Raped at 11 years old had me at 12….Yeah this is waaaayy too much for me to give energy to and I can’t allow myself to say it’s not my business…When you have a MOM that’s a Victim&Im a result it IS
After receiving both criticism and praise from the disclosure, Titus O’Neil acknowledged that his particular situation was one that resulted in a “positive outcome.” He also offered his prayers to, “All that have had to deal with sexual assault on any level.”

‘Thank you. I’m also very aware of the fact that I’m A VERY FORTUNATE AND BLESSED to be a positive outcome from the situation, but not All have the same end result. Prayers for ALL THAT HAVE HAD to deal with sexual assault on any level’ he wrote.
Jemele Hill had written;
I know some people will say the last presidential election was a low point, but these last few days feel worse. And this painfully sums up why
Brett Kavanaugh has been accused of taking part in efforts, during high school, to get girls intoxicated so that a group of boys could have sex with them. .However, Kavanaugh rejected the claim.